top of page
  • Why Study Abroad?
    1. The few good colleges and universities in India like IITs, NITs, AIIMS admit less than 10,000 Students. 2. There is a big gap between the best and the rest. Middle and lower universities in India are not well equipped to deliver the desired excellence. 3. There are limited options among carrer choices. Engg. and Med. seems to be the only popular options.
  • When to Study Abroad? Which Exams are Required?
    There are 2 options - After Std. XII Exams Required : SAT, TOEFL, IELTS After Graduation Exams Required : GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS
  • What is the cost for studying abroad?
    After Std XII - 1. In USA (4 yr) a) Public University : 20-35 lacs/yr b) Private University : 40-60 lacs/yr 2. Non USA (3 or 4 yr) a) Public : 10-20 lacs/yr b) Private : 30-50 lacs/yr After Graduation - 1. In USA (1 or 2 yr) a) Public : 20-35 lacs/yr b) Private : 40-60 lacs/yr 2. Non USA (1 or 2 yr) a) Public :10-20 lacs/yr b) Private : 30-50 lacs/yr Note : Total Cost includes tution + boarding
  • Where to study abroad?
    The choice of country for studying abroad depends upon - Language – English or Non-English speaking country Entrance exam University ranking Tuition and living cost Field of study Other preferences But, the most popular countries are - USA Canada UK Singapore Dubai Hong Kong
  • Can I do this along with IIT/NEET preperations?
    Yes, you can prepare for Study Abroad along with your IIT/NEET preperations.
  • What is the course duration of study abroad programs at universities ?
    It depends on the level of degree you are pursuing. A full-time undergraduate degree takes about 3 to 4 years. For the US, it is for 4 years. Whereas a master’s degree takes about 1 to 2 years. However, a Ph.D. or doctoral program takes about 3 to 4 years.
  • Do I need to learn the native language ?
    It depends on the country you are applying to. Most foreign universities will ask you to take an English language test like TOEFL or IELTS to gauge your language proficiency. While applying to a non-English speaking country, check if the course instructions are in English or the native language. But knowing the native language helps you mostly when you are off-campus.
  • Can I work part time while studying?
    It depends on the country you plan to study in and the type of visa you get. Most countries and universities allow students to work part-time off-campus for some 20 hrs / week. The best way to find out is to ask your admission manager or programme head by dropping in an email.
  • Can I continue to stay in the country after my course is over?
    The answer to this question varies from country to country. For example, the UK allows international students to remain for four months after completing the course (for a degree-level course they can stay for 12 months or more). In the US, an F1 student visa holder with STEM OPT can stay for work upto 2-3 years, non STEM can complete up to a year of temporary employment directly related to their major field of study. However, employment must be found within 90 days of the completion of the course. If you have completed at least two years of study in Australia, you may stay back for 18 months to gain work experience.
  • What Is A Research Assistantship (RA) / Teaching Assistantship (TA) / Lab Assistantship (LA) ?
    A RA / TA / LA is the opportunity provided by the university, for you to act as an assistant to a professor, on a research project or help the professor with classes and assignment. You may enjoy benefits like tuition waiver, paying in-state tuition fees and earning additional money to support your living expenses throughout your education.

Didn't find the Answer to your question? 

Anchor 1
bottom of page